Heritage Days in Bath, Maine - 2023 edition!
Heritage Days in Bath is Main Street Bath's biggest celebration of the year, circling around Independence Day. Free concerts, Art in the Park, Kids Day, Antique Car Show, Maine’s Largest Parade, Smokey’s Greater Shows Carnival and Fireworks! This year Heritage Days in Bath, Maine festival starts on Friday June 30th, 2023 and ends with Fireworks on Tuesday July 4th, 2023 overlooking the Kennebec River.
Heritage Days in Bath (Map)
- Farmer’s Market on (Saturday July 1st)
- Smokey’s Greater Shows Carnival
- Waterfront Concert Stage
- J.R. Maxwell & Co Beer Garden
- Vendors and Concessions
- Front Street Shuffle Antique Car Show on Sunday July 2nd
- Start of the Road Race on the July 4th
- Downtown Shops and Restaurants
- Library Park, home of Morse High School BBQ (June 30th), Library Book Sale (July 1st & 2nd), Art in the Park (July 1st and 2nd), Strawberry Shortcake Social (July 4th), Kids Day (July 3rd), and Music from the Gazebo.
- Fireman’s Muster (July 1st)
2023 Schedule of events:
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD/PRINT THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
For the latest information, please visit: https://visitbath.com/events/heritage-days/